To be successful in a position in the events/media/production industry that will utilise and combine qualifications in Electronic Arts, audiovisual services and sound engineering and to significantly contribute to a company’s efficiency, growth and profitability.
- Highly organised and goal orientated
- Able to remain confident and good humoured under pressure
- Team player with an optimistic outlook
Bachelor of Electronic Arts (2004 – 2006)
University of Western Sydney
- Member of the Golden Key Honour Society
- Achieved GPA of 5.583
- Tae Kwon Do gold medallist at Eastern University Championships 2005
1st Year Results
2nd Year Results
3rd Year Results
Technical Operators Performance and Service Course (TOPS) (2003)
Staging Connections Pty Ltd
- Final result in level 1 examination: 86%
- Class position: 2nd
- Set-up and operation of audio equipment for a live situation
- Set-up and operation of static and dynamic lighting fixtures
- Set-up and operation of video/data equipment
- Knowledge and use of various microphones and lighting fixtures
- Assembling stages, drapes and truss fixtures
- Understanding of schematic diagrams/floor plans
- Client liaison
Certificate IV Audio Engineering (1999 – 2000)
SAE International Technology College
- Achieved high distinction average
Higher School Certificate (1993 – 1998)
Bossley Park High School
- Vice President of Student Representative Council
- Student Representative of School Council
- Peer Support Leader
- Best & Fairest of Senior Boys Touch Football Team
Broadcast Service Controller (May 2007 – Present)
Broadcast Australia provides fully managed transmission services for both analogue and digital television and radio to its major customers the ABC and SBS. Broadcast Australia’s network covers approximately 580 transmission sites strategically located throughout the metropolitan, regional and rural areas of Australia.
- Monitored Datacasting trial transmission whilst executing the protocols of Service Continuity Management on a daily basis. www.digitalfortyfour.com.au
- Collated and prepared fault records and incident reports for internal and external clients.
- Drafted and maintained documentation relating to functional process in trial and new services such as digital radio.
- Liaised with content partners and other team members to develop appropriate and pro-active Service Continuity Management protocols for prototype new products and digital radio services.
- Updated and maintained on air Electronic Program Guide for a number of on air services.
- Other tasks have included: updating and maintaining public website, graphic creation for on air services, general audiovisual support, 2nd level support for new digital radio services (DAB+).
- Edited videos for internal marketing campaigns and customer functions. Received high praise from company Directors.
Audio Visual Technician (Feb 2003 – Jul 2005)
Staging Connections Pty Ltd
Staging Connections is Australia’s largest event staging company providing solutions to all audio/visual and staging requirements to corporate and international clients. Staging Connections are partnered with over seventy 4 & 5 star venues across the Asia Pacific region.
- Successfully led a team to ensure client requests were delivered beyond expectation. Guaranteed swift results through effective communication and delegation of duties amongst team members.
- Held regular client briefings to focus on client objectives and provide progress feedback. Provided immediate attention to ad hoc client requests and queries including and not limited to equipment operation.
- Operated live shows for corporate and international clients involving the organisation of extensive schedules/run sheets.
- Oversaw efficient transportation, set up, pack down and storage of expensive audiovisual equipment in line with professional standards expected from corporate clients.
Assistant Tae Kwon Do Instructor (1998 – 2006)
Australian Hwa Rang Do Academy
The Australian Hwa Rang Do Academy is based on the east coast of Australia. It utilises a Korean Martial Art system built on the foundations of Tae Kwon Do and the spirit of the ancient Hwa Rang Warriors.
- Provided instruction to students on tae kwon do forms and techniques. Responsible for the education and safety of students and ensuring gym was prepared for class commencement.
- Continuously established and nurtured working relations with parents, local business and the community to solicit and obtain support for the Academy.
- Initiated and lead fundraising projects for the Academy including the professional filming and production of promotional DVDs.
- Coordinated and participated in public demonstrations and tournaments in order to promote and maintain Academy’s first-rate reputation in the field of martial arts.
Sales Associate (Mar 1996 – Dec 2002)
Best & Less
Best & Less is a major family fashion, underwear and sleepwear retailer with over 150 store locations Australia-wide.
- Provided superior customer service through in-depth attention and effectively responding to customer requests, enquiries, suggestions and concerns. Empowered sales professional established all sales targets and consistently achieved impressive sales record.
- Supervised stock levels for daily operations and organised merchandising to increase sales.
- Processed stock deliveries and organised reserve and end of season stock levels for stocktake/clearance sales.
- Commended by management for ability to work well within the team, which significantly contributed to the fulfillment of shared business goals.
Australian Hwa Rang Do Academy 30th Anniversary DVD (2005)
- Produced video montage of highlights from past 30 years of the Academy that was shown to guests at anniversary dinner. Also directed filming of anniversary dinner.
- Produced final DVD including soundtrack selection. Sold DVD as a fundraising initiative for club raising $1300.
- www.srp.panuccioproductions.com/hrd/30thdvd.php for aforementioned video and DVD cover
Australian Hwa Rang Do Academy 2005 Tournament DVD (2005)
- Filmed club tournament covering over 8 hours of footage.
- Captured, edited, categorised and authored footage onto a 2-disc DVD set that was sold for fundraising.
- Also produced highlight video montages, which were used for marketing purposes.
- www.srp.panuccioproductions.com/hrd/tourndvd.php for videos and DVD cover
Star Wars fan film ‘Dark Blood’ (2003 – 2004)
- Co-producer, sound engineer and co-star.
- Extensive involvement in pre and post production.
- Sound engineering included recording on set dialogue, organising and recording ADR sessions, applying foley, sound effects, ambience and music, mixing and mastering.
- Assisted in visual effects, editing and DVD production.
Various video montages for milestone birthday’s and events
- Scanning upwards of 100 photos to use in montage
- Enhancing photos digitally to remove colour degradation
- Editing video with music track as guide for cuts
- Custom authoring DVD and menu with photos from montage
- Digitised a number of audio cassette tapes to CD after recording and mastering.
- Created video for William Roberts Lawyers, shown to employees.
- Created video for the 10 th anniversary of Broadcast Australia which was shown at a client function, Broadcast Asia in 2009 and on a constant loop in the reception foyer at the main office in Chatswood.
- Created video for Haymarket Media to be shown to potential client.
Professional Affiliations & Achievements
- 2nd degree black belt and member of Australian Hwa Rang Do Academy Tae Kwon Do demonstration team for 8 years
- Received “Best of the Best” trophy at Australian Hwa Rang Do Annual Tournament 2002
- Pass in Australian Music Examinations Board Practice of Music 7th Grade
- Pass in Australian Music Examinations Board Theory of Music 4th Grade
- Awarded “Quality Player of the Season” in Chatswood Mixed Soccer Competition Autumn 2008
- 47 words per minute
- Over 8000 keystrokes per hour
- HTML and CSS (intermediate)
- Vehicle Class C
- Elevated work platform: scissor lift, vertical lift
Available upon request